ALERT! WaferSeals.com Customers
New USPS Regulations for FSMs went into effect January 5, 2013
As many of you are aware, the USPS requirements and options for the mailing, and construction of Folded Self Mailers (FSM) and other unenveloped mailpieces took effect on January 5th, 2013.
Some of the changes specific to our customers are:
- Tabs Must Not contain perforations.
- Minimum tab size is one (1") inch.
- A minimum of two tabs are required to seal all FSMs when tabs are used as the sealing method.
- The size and quantity of tabs shall be determined by the weight of the mailing piece as well as the paper stock used.
- On the following page we will illustrate tab sizes and tab placement.