Customer Satisfaction when ordering from WaferSeals.comYour business is important to us at WaferSeals.com. We guarantee that every effort will be made to insure your 100% satisfaction with WaferSeals.com's product, price, and service.
WaferSeals.com warrants its products to be free from defects at the time they are sold. The customer is responsible for testing the products for their intended use. WaferSeals.com cannot be held responsible for the customers inability to use the products purchased. WaferSeals.com liability is limited to the replacement of the products sold, provided it can be determined that they were defective at the time they were sold. WaferSeals.com can not be held liable for any loss, damage, or expense of any kind as a result of the use, or inability to use WaferSeals.com products. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty expressed or implied.
- All returned product under warranty terms are tested upon receipt to determine settlement.
- Refund or credit will only be issued after return and testing is completed (approximately 1to 2 weeks).
- Credit or refund is only available for full or partial rolls that are returned and tested.
- Missing rolls are not under warranty.
- Products must be returned within 90 days of the time they are sold.
- Products must be returned in the boxes they were supplied in.
- Core labels on each roll returned must be intact and not tampered with.
- Box numbers & core numbers must match with our internal logs for warranty coverage.
- Products damaged in shipment are not covered by warranty.
- If return freight is lost or damaged in shipment it is not covered by warranty.
- Warranty shall be voided if returning freight is not neatly and properly packaged.
- Return Authorization must be obtained prior to return of any product. Provide box number, core number, sales order number, and reason for return.
- Regular ground freight will be covered by warranty on inbound & outbound shipments.
- Expedited freight charges are not covered by warranty.
Custom items cannot be returned. Stock items can be returned but are subjected to a restocking charge of 25%. Products can be returned for either product credit or refund (see warranty for details). Please contact WaferSeals.com before the return of any materials to obtain a return authorization #. Packages returned without authorization have to be refused. Sorry, there are no exceptions.
Claims for shortages must be made within 30 days from the date of shipment. Claims made after 30 days will not be accepted.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT
United Parcel Service (UPS®) and FedEx® are the package services used by WaferSeals.com. Expedited methods of freight are also available, such as next day air, and second day air. Please specify the shipping method when ordering, or WaferSeals.com will ship the least expensive method, regardless of delivery time. Shipping terms are based on the 48 contiguous states. Customer may specify a carrier of their choice. When a customer specifies the carrier to be used no freight insurance is placed on the shipment by WaferSeals.com. WaferSeals.com is not responsible for lost or damaged freight; please insure your shipments when you specify the carrier.
Prices contained on this web site are subject to change without notice.
WaferSeals.com reserves the right to change the specifications of its stock products without notice.
WaferSeals.com reserves the right to over or under ship custom products by 10% and adjust invoicing accordingly, unless otherwise specified and agreed to in writing.
WaferSeals.com has a minimum order requirement of $25.00 per shipment. Orders under $25.00 will be subject to a $10.00 handling charge. Order over $25.00 to avoid the $10.00 handling charge.
The following credit cards are accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discovery Card and American Express. C.O.D. is acceptable on stock items only. WaferSeals.com accepts net 30 day terms with approved credit. To get started, fill out the online credit application.
Once an order is placed it goes immediately into production. Therefore, we are unable to accomodate order changes or cancellations; erroneously ordered items must be returned after delivery.
We will never intentionally disclose any personal or business identification information about you or your company that is obtain as you use this web site (such as, for example, your full name, your company name, street address, telephone number, credit card number, or e mail address) to any third party without having received your permission. We may request personal identification information from you in connection with your use of our web site. Our policy is to collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
We have the following exceptions to these privacy policies: We will release specific information about you or your company or your account to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order.
Although we take careful measures to secure both your information and our physical premises, "perfect security" does not exist on the internet and our efforts in this regard must necessarily be limited by what is practical in light of our equipment and technology.