Start a Return
Was there a problem with your order?
Please fill out the form to the right to request a Return Authorization Number. Please do not return any products until you receive this Return Authorization Number. For more information please read our Return Policy below
Can't find an answer to your question? Click here to contact us.
Can I return an entire order or just the unwanted items?
Yes, orders can be returned, provided you follow the requirements on the return policy below. Contact customer service by either phone at 855-444-9479 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern for any other questions not answered on this page.
Products Return Policy?
- Custom products cannot be returned unless they were defective at the time of sale.
- Return of stock product is subjected to a 25% restocking charge.
- Return Authorization number must be obtained prior to return of any product.
- Return Authorization number is obtained by calling or e-mailing WaferSeals.com
- Packages returned without authorization have to be refused. No exceptions.
- Returnable products can be returned for either product credit or refund.
- Credit or refund is only available for stock products or defective custom products.
- Refund or credit will only be issued after return and inspection (approx. 1 to 2 weeks).
- All returned products are inspected upon receipt to confirm credit or refund amount.
- Products must be returned within 60 days of sale. No returns after 60 days
- Products must be in NEW resealable condition to receive a credit or refund.
- Automatic dispensers have a 7 day return policy. After the dispenser has been received, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the dispenser is shipped back and received by WaferSeals.com within 7 days.
- Products damaged in shipment are not covered by warranty.
- If returned freight is lost or damaged in shipment it is not covered by warranty.
- UPS call tags are provided only on WaferSeals.com errors or defective products.
How do I return products?
Contact customer service by phone toll free at 855-444-9479 or by e-mail at email@example.com Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern and request RA number (Return Authorization). All returns are governed by the WaferSeals.com's return policy which can be found above.
How long does it take to process a return and credit?
Credits are not issued until the product is returned and inspected, then the processing of paper work usually takes about 3 days. The whole process take approximately two weeks.
Brimar sells the products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship at the time of sale. Brimar warrants that each of its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. However, the obligation of Brimar under this warranty shall be limited to the requirement that it make good at Brimar's place of business any part or parts which are returned to Brimar within 30 days from the date of delivery to the purchaser. Such return of the product to Brimar must be made with transportation charges prepaid. Brimar will then examine the product to determine if the product is in fact defective. The aforesaid warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties express or implied along with all other obligations or liabilities on the part of Brimar. Brimar does not authorize anyone to obligate Brimar in any way beyond the terms set forth above.
Brimar does not warrant any product which it has been the subject of misuse, negligence, accident, repair or alteration which, in the judgment of Brimar, affects the product's stability or reliability.
THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY BRIMAR AS REFERRED TO ABOVE SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF BRIMAR WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WARRANTIES OF BRIMAR REQUIRE MORE FROM BRIMAR THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. BRIMAR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are altered, or modified, without the prior express and written consent of Brimar.